Sucking

No not that kind of sucking, get your mind outta the gutter and pass the butter. I felt the need to express myself right now at this exact moment.I don't really have much to talk about but I feel like rambling, so.

I have a headache right now and that is what sucks, it's been nagging me for a few days now. What sucks even more is I don't know why I get these crappy headaches, yea I got stress but who doesn't these days? Been to the doctor he say's I'm fine but what do doctors know anyway.You know what else sucks? Working....No I guess I should say the work I do sucks, maybe I'm getting these headaches from the job. I have something else that sucks...Boys, men, males whatever they are in my life. They are all suckers and suck at sucking, all of them. And the last thing that sucks? Getting up early to go to the sucky job angel smileys


I leave you with this quote....

"I sometimes think words were created just for people to complain" or something like that..

3 comments:

damn, so i suck huh........

*leaves*

September 23, 2008 at 1:36 PM  

noooo, see what had happen was...lol

your new in my life, i was talking about the old guys in my life...lol

September 23, 2008 at 1:41 PM  

dont know why i came back after them hurtful words *cries*

*sees what you replied with*

umm hmm, tell me anything

September 23, 2008 at 3:04 PM