Thoughts

I think maybe I will switch around some things on this platform of my thoughts. And I might just finish that short story I did. I really have no excuse as to why I haven't finished it sooner but I don't know I just haven't felt like it. Really I haven't felt like doing much of nothing to be honest with you. It might have to do with the fact that I've stopped writing and getting all the crazy ramblings in my head out. I kind of feel better already just typing this. I don't know how to explain my connection to writing, it's been something I've been doing for as long as I can remember and for some reason I can better express myself through pen and paper or in this case keyboard and blog. My mind is a complex highway that hardly ever stops moving and to let it all sit in my head and marinate can't healthy. I think the first thing I'll change is the background and then perhaps work on the short story I can't seem to get my mind around.

6 comments:

*waits for story of our first time meeting*

September 22, 2008 at 3:57 PM  

BJ...you better stop...okay no keep going...lmao

September 22, 2008 at 4:42 PM  

you dont wanna write about that? i think it would be interesting, plus your readers will see/read a lil insight into what we have!

:-)

this is a personal blog right? or just for writing?

September 22, 2008 at 5:25 PM  

LOL, a little of both...it started off as writing but i'm not feeling alll that inspired...and i don't i want people knowing our bidness!! shoot they might think i'm a freak...lol

September 22, 2008 at 8:40 PM  

you not a freak!! well not for now at least ;-)

my e-lady is just that, a lady!

i dont like ppl in my business either but everyone loves a good e-love story!

ima have to inspire you

September 22, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

LOL BJ...lady in the cyber streets *blank* in the sheets...heehee and sides only 2 people read this blog anyway..lol

September 22, 2008 at 11:01 PM