Me



I keep trying to find out WHO I AM...and I can't get a grasp on it. So I figure the best way would be to make a list and see if it helps.....

I'm the kind of person that doesn't expect much, if you don't expect much you can't be disappointed.

I'm the kind of person that holds things in and lets them fester instead of confronting the problem head on.

I'm the kind of person that can cry at the drop of a dime.

I'm the kind of person that smiles even though half the the time I don't want to.

I'm the kind of person that dreams big but plans small.

I'm the kind of person that will love you to death until you piss me off and then our relationship will never be the same.

I'm the kind of person that doesn't get angry too often.

I'm the kind of person that thinks before I speak.

I'm also the kind of person that thinks and worries too much.

So this list isn't complete it's just a starting point on my journey to find out exactly who I am...Do you know who you are? And do you even care?

0 comments: